Monday, April 21, 2014

House of Cards April Sketch Challenge

Good Morning!  The Challenge over at the House of Cards Challenge Blog for April is a sketch challenge. So this two weeks of April is for Clean & Simple Cards (CAS) or Classic & Elegant cards that follow the sketch.  Hop on over and play along with us.  Here is my DT card for the challenge. 



Here's the sketch.



I am still playing with my Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Trellis Framework Die.  The diecut was leftover from another card I did.  The papers are "Nature Garden" from Prima.  I filled in the diecut with papers that coordinated with the background paper.  The butterfly is Memory Box Darla and Vivienne.  I double embossed the Vivienne butterfly with clear embossing powder to give it a nice shine.  Then I stamped and colored the Hampton Art Graphic 45 "Once Upon a Springtime" stamp.  


I am also entering this in the MOJO Monday 342.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Hi teamie
    Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch. The butterfly is beautiful as is the background paper and stamp. . . . .in fact, everything!
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love that butterfly!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation! I love the fairy tale story told on this card! Gorgeous butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.