Saturday, July 5, 2014

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party Challenge 3

This weekend Operation Write Home is having a Virtual Cardmaking Party (VCMP).  There's 5 challenges scheduled every 2 hours throughout the day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Lots of goodies to be given away if you play along. 

Challenge 3 is on the A2Z Scrapbooking Supplies blog.  They asked us to paper piece a card for children.  Here's my card.


I paper pieced the rainbow and grass and the pink mane & tail on the unicorn.  This is my favorite Lawn Fawn Stamp set because I love unicorns!

Back later with more!
Happy Crafting!
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    Fit for a little princess.Brilliant card for an ankle biter!
    Have a great week.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and fairytale like, a young girl will love this! A sweet scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.