Sunday, December 7, 2014

Graduation Card

One of my former Girl Scouts is graduating from college this month.  She is also one of my daughter's best friends.  It does my heart good to see how all the Girl Scouts in our troop have grown up into fine young ladies.  Here's my card for the graduate!

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Butterfly Wings, Background Basics III, Graduation Card

Here's the inside - I really love this sentiment for graduates!

Inspired by Stamping, Crafty Colonel, Butterfly Wings, Teeny Tiny Greetings, Graduation Card

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Donna


Inspired by Stamping, Butterfly Wings
Butterfly Wings

Inspired by Stamping Background Basics III Stamp Set
Background Basics III

Inspired by Stamping Teeny Tiny Greetings stamp set
Teeny Tiny Greetings






2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna
    This is a truly wonderful card. The black and white gives it a lovely sophistication but the blue on the butterfly makes it pop.
    Love it!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sentiment on the inside and the way you put it on a fishtail banner. Your color choices are perfect for the graduation theme, beautiful papers and butterfly scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.