Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Crooked Stamper Challenge #2

My bloggy friend Leslie Hanna over at The Crooked Stamper has initiated her second challenge.  If you haven't been to her blog you are in for a treat and a laugh.  Here's what I came with for her second challenge.

Crafty Colonel, Stampin'Up The Open Sea, Masculine Card, The Crooked Stamper CSSC#2
As you can see I flipped the sketch.

Cardstock is Pool Party and Soft Suede.  The stamp set is The Open Sea.  I was inspired by 
this PIN on Pinterest.  Hope you get a chance to play with Leslie this month on her challenge.

Happy Crafting!
Donna


5 comments:

  1. Great take on this one, Donna. I like the sponging on here. I think it kind of gives it a vintage look. I love vintage, but I can't seem to do it so I have to just admire other card makers creations, so thank you for my taste of vintage today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the flip and the distressing! And I've always liked those two colors together. Thanks for playing my challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Great masculine card with a nice vintage touch.
    Good luck with your challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nautical scenes and masculine designs and I find this an absolutely fantastic combination of the two. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.