Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Inspiration Mother's Day

Last week was my last time on the Inspired by Stamping Design Team.  Due to family commitments I had to scale back some with my crafting.  I liked doing the Sunday inspiration posts so I will try to continue to commit to a card every Sunday to inspire you!  Today I am showing a card I made for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  I would have liked to show you the card I made for my Mom but I gave it to her yesterday at the Mother-Daughter tea at her Independent Living Facility.  I might have to take my camera over there this week and get a picture of it so I can show it later.  Anyway, here's my MIL's card.


I CASEd this pin from Pinterest because I love this SU DP (retired) and wanted to use it for the card.  Since the rose was so 3D I decided to box the card in a clear card box and make a tie and a tag with her name on it.  


So if you're a Mom to children, or fur babies, Happy Mother's Day!
Hope your Sunday is blessed!

Happy Crafting!
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Donna and I hope your MIL loved it:) Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful use of the DP, it made a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.