Monday, November 2, 2015

Cards in Envy Gratitude Challenge

The new challenge at Cards in Envy is Gratitude.  Let's see your Thanksgiving cards or Thank You cards.  I decided to do a Thank You card with a fall theme.


It's a little hard to see but I gold embossed a farm scene over the DSP.  The sentiment is gold embossed also.  Cardstock, DSP, background stamp and ribbon are all Club Scrap.  Thank You sentiment is Close To My Heart.

Drop on over to the Cards in Envy blog to see what the other Design Team members did.  Then play along with your Thanksgiving or Thank You Cards.

Happy Crafting!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. The stamped and embossed image on DP has a lovely effect. And I like the warm feel of all that gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Donna! This card is so rich in both color and texture. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer! I love the gold embossing...this is absolutely stunning! ~ Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! What a gorgeous card you have created! The gold embossing adds to the elegance of your design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.