Monday, November 16, 2015

Shopping Our Stash Western

I just barely had time to get this card done for the Shopping Our Stash Western Challenge.  This is a Christmas card for a dear friend who has horses.  I wanted to have them peeking through the barn window with Christmas greenery.

Crafty Colonel Donna Nuce for Shopping Our Stash Challenge, Impression Obsession horse stamp, SU Hardwood, Christmas Card

I used an Impression Obsession stamp I have had for a while and had not used.  I watercolored it.  Stampin'Up Hardwood and Versatile Christmas on the barn door. 

Happy Stamping!
Donna

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! that's really beautiful! what a great card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna
    Well, your friends will just adore this.
    A lovely thoughtful card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you 'christmasfied' this image and scene by adding all that greeneries. It's a wonderful card, the receiver will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I read and enjoy all of them.